10/31/2001 - Marco Von Ballmoos
- Converted to use the new earthli settings (color, font, size)
- Updated the code so that the printable and online manuals use the same set of pages (no more redundancy).
- The printable version is also a lot more printable now (completely black & white, excepting images).
5/17/2001 - Marco Von Ballmoos
- Fixed a typo (probably to probable)
1/15/2001 - Marco Von Ballmoos
- Added a strategy - playing backwards
1/08/2001 - Marco Von Ballmoos
- Broke up the manual into multiple pages with a sidebar menu for easier navigation and use as reference. Printable version is retained as well.
- Fixed anchor names with spaces in them.
1/14/2000 - Nadia Von Ballmoos-Borioli/Marco Von Ballmoos
- Added strong suggestion to 'Playing a hand' (regarding looking at cards from finished hands).
- Fixed some Swiss-German spellings and added explicit phonetic pronunciations to them.
- Added footnote regarding Swiss names for passing trump.
- Added a 'no trump' strategy section and linked it from the choosing trump section.
- Changed some rules in 'declarations' where it appeared there was a choice of whether to do something where there is not.
- Cleaned up some ugly sentences in 'declarations'.
- Added more Swiss German for the different sequences. Added alternate way of declaring (saying point value).
- Added to the stöck rule that it may be declared late.
- Added 'Mir Bedanken Eus'.
- Added an option in the Bok strategy about announcing Boks.
1/11/2000 - Kathy Van Evera/Marco Von Ballmoos
- Added remainders to scoring diagram, for completeness
- Fixed 2 typographic errors
- Fixed some stylistic errors (link naming consistency, etc.)
- Fixed an error in declaring cards (started at dealer, should be first player)
- Fixed confusing text for valid times to call Stöck
- Fixed 2 logical errors where hand was used instead of game
1/11/2000 - Marco Von Ballmoos